The G-SHOCK GA-800 is a three-hand analog-digital combination model. This design features a distinctively G-SHOCK design with a front button at 6 o'clock. The base model is the compact case GA-800, whose thin design provides a better fit to the wrist. The combination format enables all the easy readability of analog timekeeping, which is further enhanced by an independently driven second hand, and a big, multi-dimensional hour markers.
All the practicality of the analog-digital format, Super Illuminator double LED light, a hand shift function, and much more add up to the ultimate in timekeeping convenience.
User manual is included.
- Red resin case, 48mm
- Dual analog & digital display
- 3 Hand analog tracks hour, minute, second
- Digital displays hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Mineral crystal lens for scratch resistance
- Double LED light
- Black resin bracelet
- Buckle closure
- 12/24 Hour format
- Full auto calendar programmed to year 2099
- Hand shift features (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- Hourly time signal
- 5 Daily alarms
- Direct timing start from timekeeping mode
- Countdown timer with 1 second increments
- 100 minute countdown range
- 1/100 second stopwatch
- Recorded data: up to 120 records (lap numbers, lap time, measurement start month, day, time, date)
- Shock resistant
- Water resistant to 200 meters