The good looking design and color maximize coordination possibilities with both everyday fashions and training wear.
This watch links the G-SHOCK Connected phone app to provide access to a number of functions that enhance workouts.
Daily health and fitness support functions include a 3-axis accelerometer that keeps track of step counts, a Multi-Timer that lets you create up to 20 timer combinations of five timers each, memory for up to 200 lap records, and more. The app also makes it possible to maintain step count logs with five exercise intensity levels, to calculate the calories you burn, to specify a daily step target, to create timer combinations and send them to the watch, to store stopwatch measurement data, to view data, and more. All of this combines to help you plan and record your workouts, making them more effective and enjoyable.
The band ring shape prevents sliding, and more band holes to allow better tightness adjustment, all add up to a more comfortable fit.
User Manual Included
- Green resin case, 48.6mm
- Digital display of hour, minute, second, pm, year, month, date, day
- Resin band
- Buckle closure
- Quartz movement
- Water resistant to 200 meters
- Mineral glass lens for scratch prevention
- Shock resistant
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- Mobile Link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Step count using 3-axis accelerator sensor
- Step goal progress display (sets count goal setting range: 1,000 to 50,000, 1,000 step increments)
- Step count graph
- Step indicator
- 1/100 second stopwatch up to 24 hours
- Recorded data: up to 200 records (measurement start month, date, lap/split times)
- Target Time alarm allows up to 10 Target Time settings
- Countdown timer
- Timer for interval measurement (up to 5 settings)
- 5 Daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- 12/24 Hour format
- Full auto calendar to the year 2099
- Button operation tone on/off